OK, in response to a flurry of people feeling yucky grumpy all at once on my flist, I decided to try to create a meme.
Here’s the challenge:
- Pick a positive mood from the LJ list, such as “accomplished” or “excited”.
- Define it or write down a few synonyms.
- Write down five reasons why you ought to feel this way.
- Spread the meme.
- My boss was present last week at a meeting where the work I’d done was received well in a very public and effusive way.
- I figured out a tack to take for the thing that has to be finished by Tuesday
- A really good friend who’s been depressed seems to be feeling better – she invited me to lunch next week, which she only does if she’s feeling good.
- Someone I like and admire, but have never been close to, invited me for coffee – maybe she sees me as someone she’s like to know better
- K seems to be in a good mood this AM. When he’s happy, I’m generally happy too.
Let’s see how this works….