What do I want to document in a ceramics journal?
- Name or identifier of item
- Clay used
- Photo of sketch of greenware form
- Notes on greenware construction and decoration
- Greenware dimensions
- bisque firing date
- Bisque dimensions
- Bisque decoration – glazes used, how applied, number of layers.
- Photo pre-firing
- Glaze firing date
- Any post firing processing (eg grind down dripped glaze or apply over glaze)
- Final dimensions
- Notes on final result.
If I keep this here, I can do one post per piece, publish when piece is finished?